🏀️ – We’re Hiring – 🏏️
Are you looking a job during the school holiday periods?
Do you want to work in an environment that is active and fun?
Do you enjoy working with children aged between 5-12 years old?
Do you want valuable experience which could lead to further full-time employment in the childcare or sports-coaching industry?
Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for individuals who can deliver various activities during our Fun Weeks in the school holidays. This will include delivering sessions to a high standard, catering for all children of mixed ability, aged between 5 and 12 years of age.
The daily programme will include activities delivered from our schedule which aims to have a positive impact on young children. The sessions will range from: Multi-Sports, Performing Arts/Dance, Swimming, Bouncy Castle/Soft Play, Team Games, Esports and Arts n Crafts.
We are a childcare provider based in Berkshire, with a clear philosophy of ensuring everything we deliver to children is Fun, Inclusive & Educational. We have an outstanding reputation of delivering fun holiday camps suitable for all children in our care.
On a daily basis we deliver: Multi-Sports, Performing Arts/Dance, Swimming, Bouncy Castle/Soft Play, Team Games, Esports and Arts n Crafts.
- Has a keen interest and passion in working with and facilitating fun games for primary-aged children
- Demonstrates willingness to develop their skills and coaching ability
- Punctual, Reliable & Committed
- Has experience in delivering activities to primary-aged children
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Able to interact well with children, teachers, and parents
- Clean UK driver’s license
- Experience in working in a childcare setting
- Experience and/or willingness to deliver other activities during our Fun Week provision, such as: Arts n Crafts, Multi-Sports
- Completed appropriate courses at Sixth Form, College or University
Duties & responsibilities for this role:
- Deliver sessions that are challenging, realistic & fun for primary-aged children
- Create a positive learning environment for the children in our care
- Deliver the coaching programme to a high standard consistently.
- Follow our coaching philosophy, ensuring everything we deliver is: Fun, Inclusive & Educational
- To understand the individual needs of the children in our care and challenge/engage them appropriately.
- Deal with any first aid/emergency situation
- Approachable in liaising with parent/carers
- To be committed in ensuring every session is delivered to the best of your ability.
- Be creative and passionate in your delivery.
You will be provided with:
- Professional sports kit
- Opportunities for progression and additional work opportunities.
- Further qualifications
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Holiday Club Play Leader role’.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or phone (01344 508008) should you require additional information regarding this role.
Follow us on Social Media!